Menu

T.I. - The L.I.B.R.A (2020)

T.I. - The L.I.B.R.A (2020)

Arte do Álbum
  1. The L.I.B.R.A. (Introduction) (Feat. Ms. Pat)
  2. Hit Dogs Holla (Feat. Tokyo Jetz)
  3. Ring (Feat. Young Thug)
  4. Pardon (Feat. Lil Baby)
  5. On The Hood (Feat. 42 Dugg & Mozzy)
  6. Moon Juice (Feat. Jeremih & Snoop Dogg)
  7. Air & Water (Interlude) (Feat. Rapsody)
  8. Hypno (Feat. Rahky)
  9. 1/2 Ticket (Feat. London Jae & Conway The Machine)
  10. Respect The Code (Feat. Rick Ross)
  11. Put Some On It
  12. Family Connect (Feat. Domani)
  13. Make Amends (Feat. Benny The Butcher & Jadakiss)
  14. Fire & Earth (Interlude) (Feat. Ernestine Johnson Morrison)
  15. Pantone Blue (Feat. Alec Beretz)
  16. Horizons
  17. How I Feel (Feat. Eric Bellinger & Killer Mike)
  18. We Did It Big (Feat. John Legend)
  19. Thank God (Feat. 21 Savage)
  20. Deyjah’s Conclusion

Download ZIP